CLAVE DE SOL: Bruce Springsteen - Glory Days



I had a friend was a big baseball player

Back in high school
He could throw that speedball by youMake you look like a fool boySaw him the other night at this roadside barI was walking in, he was walking outWe went back inside sat down had a few drinksBut all he kept talking about was
Glory days well they'll pass you byGlory days in the wink of a young girl's eyeGlory days, glory days
Well, there's a girl that lives up the blockBack in school she could turn all the boy's headsSometimes on a Friday I'll stop byAnd have a few drinks after she put her kids to bedHer and her husband Bobby well they split upI guess it's two years gone by nowWe just sit around talking about the old timesShe says when she feels like cryingShe starts laughing thinking about
Glory days well they'll pass you byGlory days in the wink of a young girl's eyeGlory days, glory days
Think I'm going down to the well tonightAnd I'm going to drink 'til I get my fillAnd I hope when I get old I don't sit around thinking about itBut I probably willYeah, just sitting back trying to recaptureA little of the glory of, well time slips awayAnd leaves you with nothing mister butBoring stories of
Glory days yeah they'll pass you byGlory days in the wink of a young girl's eyeGlory days, glory days
Yeah, they'll pass you byGlory days in the wink of a young girl's eyeGlory days, glory days

0 Comments

Qualquer comentário e questão colocados serão respondidos na própria caixa de comentários.

Obrigada pela tua visita :)